Scheduling a ride
At this time, Uber and Lyft in the Southern Oregon Reigion don't offer scheduling. So you have a few options:
- After a driver picks up your request, give them a call or text to see if they'd be willing to return at a specific time; they should let you know if they can or cannot.
- Upon the driver's arrival using either app you can request the ride:
- If it's not a busy area, the driver should get pinged
- If it is a busy area, the driver can turn the respective driver app back on moments before you submit the request.
- Schedule through a vetted driver through this site.
- Details generally requested:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Duration of anticipated need
- Pickup and Dropoff locations
- Ride mode for payment: Lyft, Uber or Cash
- Notes: any additional details that will help expedite picking you up
- Number of passengers
- Animals going with (being of service or general pet) to be prepared
- Vetted Drivers
- Brian Hartwig -- Flexible / Full time